lundi 29 janvier 2024

Sudoku Mashup #1

    Today, we are featuring a few Sudoku variants ! I've been meaning to up my sudoku game lately, and if I get the time I will create more. This is more a way for me to explore genres than actual logic; I know a lot of Sudoku fans will crave tech puzzles and such, sorry to dissapoint but nothing here would be of interest for you. But exploring of variants is very interesting, and i'm happy to share puzzles on things I discover/enjoy.

   Today we have Thermo, No bulb Thermo (ends), and Adjacent Products.

Thermo (Thermometers) : Along a thermometer, from the round bulb to the square tip, digits must strictly increase.

No Bulb Thermo : Place one bulb on each grey line to form thermometers. Bulbs can only be placed on one end of each line. Solve like a regular Thermo Sudoku.

Adjacent Products : A number outside the grid indicate the product of two adjacent numbers in the row/column. Order of the clues do not matter. Two clues may involve the same digit twice.

Thermo Sudoku

No bulb Thermo (ends) Sudoku

Adjacent Products Sudoku





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

New here ?

Welcome !