samedi 26 novembre 2022

Welcome !

    Hello and welcome to my puzzle blog !


    This was a long overdue project i've been meaning to put in place, and i'm starting to make it a reality.

 

    Here, I will try to post all the puzzles I make for everyone to enjoy. I choose to do it on a separate page instead of sharing on big platforms like logic-masters.de or discord puzzle groups, as I tend to either lag behing in terms of quality/popularity of genres or create way too much puzzles to not flood the lists.

    I will always list the rules in my first post on a new genre here, and later reference the first post for shorter posts. I will categorize each type so that you may find every puzzle of a specific type easily.

    I cannot ensure the 100% quality of professional solvers/authors masterpieces in the puzzle sphere so it's best I post mine separately :'), but I do my best to make sure these are both do-able and valid (logic reasoning and unique solution).

    Why the "puzzle laboratory" ? Well first i'm a chemist, and also a fan of innovation. You may find types that are either really niche/unknown, or I created myself, and maybe frankenpuzzles out of my nightmares; But i'm also in favour of classic puzzles, following well-known rules of popular types.
    Currently, i'm still stu(dying) so I may not have the time to post a lot, and may be very inactive.

    I will try to share this blog with as many people as possible, and try to make the pencil puzzle community a bit bigger (and happier :) ). I will write most of it in english for accessibility worldwide but will also do posts in french (you can always use deepl.com or a google translate add-on on your browser).

    Have a good time, and have fun puzzling !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

New here ?

Welcome !