jeudi 27 juillet 2023

Loop Lunch #1

    Following the Shading Shake post, here is a bundle of Loop type puzzles. To make it more interesting, I will start the bundles with easier puzzles (except Yajilin, I hate Yajilin I hate Yajilin Ī̷̪ ̴̟̑ẖ̵͝a̷͕̋t̸̯̎é̶̫ ̶̝̂Y̸͖͐a̵̺͆j̶̧̓i̸̢̾ḻ̴̒i̶̞̾n̴͈̅ I̷̙͌͒ ̵̦̩̜͓̀́͆h̷̢̞̪͔͊̀ȃ̴̛̞̜̹̺́͝t̵͖̝̫̥̑͋̄͊e̷͔͙͗͘ ̴̙̜͋̇Y̴͍͙̩̱̓̃͊̽a̵͈͚̖͓̐̊͊͝j̸̎̑̐ͅỉ̴̠̭l̷͈̤̫̬̈̋͠i̵͙̱̫͋̾̊̄ͅn̶̫̖̘̔) and I will share harder ones later. For the ones starting with hard puzzles, easier ones will come later. This is a way to explore the loop genre, featuring Masyu (already done in this post), Barns, Injekushon (I will put it as "injection" here), Geradeweg and Yajilin (featured here). Like before, I won't go over the rules here, but the puzz.link "rules" tab (Help section) will provide you with good explanations. Yes, the last puzzle is kind of a joke, but it is also a way to please the hardcore Yajilin experts (who are definetly not my target audience lmao).

    The rules for Injection can be found here.

Masyu (easy)

Barns (easy)

Injection (easy to medium)

Geradeweg (medium to hard)

Yajilin (very hard)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

New here ?

Welcome !