vendredi 21 juillet 2023

Aqre #2

     This is the second batch of Aqre puzzles. I will opt for 2 difficulties only for this post : easy and hard (based on the scale from the first post). If you can't solve the harder ones, feel free to ask for any tips regarding how to proceed. The possibility of recording a video is here, but it would take time to setup because of my poor setup quality (I kid you not, clicking on an image on my pc will make the file explorer crash lol), but i'd like to make them to explain some of the puzzles I create (not starting a Youtube career, however).

    Check the oldest post for the rules.

Easy Aqre 1

Easy Aqre 2

Easy Aqre 3

    Since counting isn't very begginer-friendly, I made this additional puzzle (rated medium), which is heavily relying on "maximality" (counting white cells). If you can manage this test puzzle, you can proceed to the tougher ones for today's post.

Hard Aqre 1 (amogus)

Hard Aqre 2 (my favorite)






 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

New here ?

Welcome !